Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sunday at the pageant...

Sorry it has been such a long time. We were cast on Friday. I (Robin) am an Alma convert. Cameron is in the descension scene, mom is a harvest dancer (I convinced her to try out for dancing), Ethan and Jacob are battle people, (not sure what kind). Wes, um, well he wears a wig and beard but I can't remember what he is, Dad is a speaking unbeliever. (he has a very short part.) Sorry for the bad spelling and stuff but I am in a hurry because we have another devotional. (Third one today! then we have our third run through.) bye!

here I am (I'm not a huge fan of this picture.)
Jacob is showing off his weapons.



this is the cast team.



yea, don't this pictures look a little like last years?

1 comment:

  1. Yay Laurie! A harvest dancer is WAAAAAAAY better than a slave! :D Tell Jacob I'm diggin' the weapons and good luck with everything. Stay dry! We just got home from our massive roadtrip, so I'm catching up.

    ReplyDelete